Innokin iSub Replacement Coils
The iSub Tank coils are designed to be used with the Innokin iSub Apex Tank and iSub G Tank. These iSub coils can be used with other compatible tanks too. The iSub coils are crafted from 100% organic Japanese Cotton for the purest flavour production possible and are rated at 0.2 ohm and 0.5 ohms.
The iSub series from Innokin employ a new and innovative technology Innokin are calling the “No spill coil swap” system. Essentially the coil can be removed without the need to ‘open’ the tank. What this means is that the Innokin iSub Replacement Coil houses the 510 connector pin itself, making cleaning the iSub and iSub G Tank a breeze as well as increasing both tanks longevity.
- Japanese Organic Cotton
- No-Spill Coil Swap System
- Replaced In Seconds
- Wire Type: Kanthal
- Resistance: 0.2 or 0.5 ohms
- Wattage Range: 20-50 or 20-30W
iSub Coil Instructions
How To Replace Coils
- Hold the tank upside down
- Unscrew and remove the iSub Apex tank base,
- The iSub Coil Unit is located in the centre of the tank base
- Unscrew and replace the Innokin coil with a fresh atomiser head
- Finger Tighten plus a slight additional turn so that the iSub coil is FIRMLY in place
- Replace the tank base taking care not to over tighten
To avoid damage to the wick in the atomiser head always make sure you prime your coils by adding a few drops of e-liquid to the iSub and waiting 4 or 5 minutes prior to vaping.
iSub Coils & Leak Proof Vaping
Your iSub coils are manufactured with precision so they will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, almost all have been solved by taking the following steps.
- When replacing iSub coils ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place on your Cool Fire IV
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Close the tank air intake when not in use.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. iSub coils, for example, have ratings and should be kept within the maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e-liquid to escape via the air-intake.