Aspire BDC Coils | Aspire
Aspire has created a solid range of clearomizers and glassomizers that can compete head-to-head with the more popular brands in the industry. Many of these devices feature interchangeable atomizer heads for superb versatility.
Vapers love these coils for their durable construction, excellent burn, massive vapor production, and ability to adapt to a wide range of Aspire products.
How to Replace your Aspire Atomizer Head
- Open the tank by twisting the bottom cap.
- Pour out any remaining e-liquid.
- Twist the worn out head to detach it from the bottom cap.
- Screw in a fresh atomizer head.
- Refill the tank with e-liquid.
- Put the bottom cap back to seal the tank.
Let the tank sit for a while to allow the new head to soak up the e-liquid before taking a puff.
- Genuine Aspire Coils with scratch panel
- Aspire BDC technology
- Compatible with most Aspire clearomizers and glassomizers
- Coil type: bottom dual-coil (BDC)
- Resistance: 1.8 ohms to 2.1 ohms
- Packaging: 5 replacement coils per pack
Note: These Replacement BDC Coils will NOT fit the Aspire Nautilus and Mini Nautilus tanks.
These coils can be used only with the Aspire BDC Tank / Clearomizer only such as BDC range of Aspre ET, Aspire ET-S, Aspire Mini Vivi Nova-S, Aspire Vivi Nova-S, Aspire CE5, Aspire CE5-S, or Aspire Maxi.
Please note these coils are not compatible with Aspire Nautilus 2.
Not found the correct Aspire coils you’re looking for? Checkout our full range of replacement Aspire Coil Heads available at Vintage Vape Rooms.
The lifespan of any atomizer heads varies greatly depending on the e liquid used, voltage passed through them (too high voltage decreases life expectancy) and the regularity of usage of your electronic device.
It’s recommended by Aspire to use the 1.6Ω coils if you are using a standard non variable voltage battery. If you are using variable voltage battery then you can use the 1.8Ω if you prefer more throat hit or 1.8Ω if you prefer a smoother vape.